Our light-framed, economical Classic System can ship preassembled and preglazed. With insulating glass and a thermally broken perimeter sill, the fully thermalized Classic structural system offers architects unlimited options for dramatic, cost-effective designs.
- Components are prefabricated for easy installation on site
- Designed for pyramids up to 8’x8′, and double pitch and hipped end units up to 5′ wide with unlimited lengths
- Versatile curb-mount design using site-built curbs for both pitched and flat roof applications
- Standard pitches available include 5:12, 7:12 and 12:12
- Concealed fasteners and narrow framing members for clean, aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Integral condensation gutters drain water to the exterior for full moisture control
- Urethane thermal break incorporated around perimeter to minimize condensation on aluminum components
- One of the industry’s first light-framed skylight systems capable of utilizing today’s high performance glazings
With its variable-pitch hinge design, the Pinnacle Systems offer you the versatility of a custom configured structural skylight system with the reliability and cost savings of standardized engineering, construction and installation. Fast on-site assembly and installation. Spans up to 40 feet, at any pitch you desire between 15° and 60°.
- Built to order from stock for shorter lead times
- Fewer parts, faster on-site assembly
- Narrow profiles provide clean lines
- Larger span capability
- Available in Hurricane Resistant
Components always assemble the same consistent way. Sills encompass the entire perimeter so you can rely less on sealants.
Continuous sill enclosure around skylight perimeter helps reduce air infiltration through weep holes and effectively guards against water intrusion. Thermally-enhanced construction.
Through bolt fastening system further eases installation, providing a clean, aesthetically pleasing look on both the interior and exterior.